Blueberries are on! Come join us and pick some of the best berries. Rekas, Drapers and Liberties are all on right now. Pick in some of the most beautiful scenery Whatcom County has to offer! Bring the kiddos and just have a great time. When your done come to our main garden just south of along Hwy 9 a couple of minutes and see what else we have to offer! Not only do we offer the berries but at our stand we have a wide variety of produce, chicken eggs and grass fed beef! Come check it out, we’d love to meet you!
- $2lb and we have buckets available
- U-pick is open on Saturdays from 8am – 8pm
- 5384 Strand Rd, Deming Wa 98244 is where our u-pick patch is located
- Mama’s Garden *main* location is located at 2600 Valley Hwy, Deming Wa
- We accept cash, check and (credit/square* when we are available)
- Mama’s Garden main stand on Valley Hwy is always open.
- Beef sales are Friday from 3-7pm and Saturdays from 10-2pm /USDA, grass fed, no antibiotics, no added hormones and no grain. All grass! Stand sales are located at 2600 Valley Hwy, Deming Wa
- We offer steaks, ribs, roasts, briskets, kabob, stir fry, ground beef, hamburger patties, dog treats and more!
- We have a wide selection of produce as well. Potatoes, zucchini, onions, carrots, beets, salad mix, head lettuce, radish, fennel, beans, leeks, fennel, broccoli and much more!
- Fresh flower bouquets
- Fresh chicken eggs daily! They sell quickly ~
Take one of the most scenic drives that Whatcom County has to offer! After you stop by our stand you can have lunch at the Acme Diner or Blue Mountain Grill!
Kim, Renee and Kelly